BlackBerry users in the U.S., U.K., and Canada, take note: Internet Evolution is now available as a FREE downloadable application in the BlackBerry app store! Now you can keep a piece of us in your heart and pocket everywhere you go.
If you'll put down the champagne for just a second, I'll tell you all about it.
The Internet Evolution app is available from BlackBerry App World, BlackBerry (Nasdaq: RIMM; Toronto: RIM)'s store for BlackBerry applications of all shapes and sizes, including social networking, online shopping, organization tools, music, videos, etc. The store went live on April 1, 2009. Apps can cost anywhere from $2.99 to $999.99. But you'll get ours for a total cost of FREE.
If you've yet to download App World, here are some simple steps to bring you to Internet Evolution Application Nirvana:
1. Type www.blackberry.com/appworld/download into your mobile browser to download App World. (This app takes up 521.0 KB of space.)
2. Once it's downloaded, hit "Run."
3. Accept the terms, sacrifice a poodle, and sign your name in blood.
4. You'll come to a home screen: Scroll over and click the magnifying glass -- the search option -- and type in "Internet Evolution."
5. The first app that comes up is ours (12 KB). Click that puppy, hit "Download," and prepare to enjoy an infinitely better life.
In addition to enjoying the Internet Evolution app, which brings you most of our content including ThinkerNet blogs, Big Reports, Editor's Blogs, youSpeak message boards, and more, you can also use AppWorld to recommend the app to a friend via email, MMS, BBM, or SMS. Of course, we simply adore when we come recommended. Along with being showered with hordes of cash, we consider recommendations the sincerest form of flattery.
So if you're a BlackBerry user, please be sure to give our app a try. And don't forget to let us know what you think on the boards below.
— Nicole Ferraro, Site Editor, Internet Evolution